Outdoor Leadership Information
- AMC Leadership Requirements & Guidelines — This document outlines guidelines for AMC trip volunteer leaders.
- AMC’s Leadership Training — Learn more about leadership training in the AMC.
- AMC’s Outdoor Leader Handbook
- AMC Volunteer-led Co-Sponsored Activities Information — Requirements and guidelines for running excursions and activities
- AMC Approved Co-Sponsors — Current list of approved partner organizations for co-sponsored activities.
- Trip Contributor Guidelines— How to add and manage trip listings in the trips database.
- Volunteer Release Agreement — This is the release agreement for volunteer-led activities – to be printed out, read, signed, and returned to the AMC. If you’d like further information as to why the use of this form is necessary, please read this memo from our Risk Management Team.
- Release Agreement for AMC’s Volunteer-Managed Facilities — This similar release applies to guests of AMC’s Volunteer-Managed Facilities.
- Release Agreement for AMC Major Excursions — This release agreement is for participants of an AMC Major Excursion.
- Release Agreement for AMC’s Chapter Youth Program — This release is for minor participants and adult chaperones attending a CYP trip.
- AMC Photo Release Form
Reporting & Communications Information
- AMC Incident Report – Use this form to report any incidents arising during an AMC-led trip. Learn more about when to use the Incident Report Form.
- AMC Crisis Communication Chart
- White Mountain National Forest Summary of Use Report
- Notice to Chapter Activity Leaders Regarding Changes to Listings in AMC Outdoors (Effective February 15, 2009)
- Memo Regarding New Word Counts in Online Trip Listings System
Chapter Youth Programs
- Program Plan for AMC Chapter Youth Programs
- Chapter Youth Program Sponsorship Agreement
- Volunteer Application — To apply and receive more information on this program, please complete a volunteer application.
Trail Volunteer Information
North Country Volunteers
- Information Volunteer Program Handbook — Use this handbook to learn what it takes to be an Information Volunteer